A constant play between sweet and savory. Gentle and dusty tannins lead the way into an incredibly long and precise finish. Mulberry sweetness and a wonderful tension between tannic structure and bright acidity. Balanced and refined Paring Red. A study in elegance.
- Cabernet Sauvignon: 50%, Merlot: 20%, Cabernet Franc: 20%, Petit Verdot: 10%
- Aged in French oak, 55% new and 45% neutral, for 22 months. Coopers include Taransaud, Sylvain, Bel Air and Dejarnac.
- Bottled Unfined and Unfiltered
- Cases Produced 7496
- 92 Points Jeb Dunnuck jebdunnuck.com October 2018
- 88 Points Antonio Galloni Vinous September 2018
Wine.com sells for $29.99
Want to save even more?
Become a TWA Online member and save even more off our already low prices.Learn more!